Croc Jeux Index du Forum

Croc Jeux Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

s Golden Knights

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Croc Jeux Index du Forum -> Croc Jeux -> Présentation des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
douhua2233

Masculin Cancer (21juin-23juil) 蛇 Serpent
Point(s): 130
Moyenne de points: 2,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 5 Sep - 07:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: s Golden Knights Répondre en citant

The Washington Capitals will raise their first Stanley Cup banner and open their title defense on Oct. 3 against the Boston Bruins – not the rival Pittsburgh Penguins.

Washington did not face the Bruins during its Cup run but has beaten them 12 consecutive times in regular-season play. The Capitals beat the Columbus Blue Jackets Kurt Warner Jersey , Penguins, Tampa Bay Lightning and Vegas Golden Knights for the first championship in their 43-season franchise history.

After winning the Cup in Las Vegas and enjoying a parade down Constitution Avenue in Washington, banner night is the next chance for the Capitals to celebrate together.

”It’s gonna be emotional,” captain and Conn Smythe Trophy winner Alex Ovechkin said. ”I’m just happy for this organization. I’m just happy I’m the guy who lift the Cup first and I’m the guy who been in this 13 years Denzelle Good Jersey , since Day One. Lots of people been here, lots of coaches, lots of players. … I’m happy those guys with me, and we share it together.”

The Capitals will open the rival Penguins’ season on Oct. 4 in Pittsburgh and serve as the road team in one other home opener Ibraheim Campbell Jersey , at New Jersey on Oct. 11. The NHL announced home openers for all 31 teams on Wednesday and will release the full schedule on Thursday.

The Capitals were there for the Penguins’ banner-raising ceremony in 2016 after losing to Pittsburgh in the second round. Many of the Capitals players who were there for that and hoped it would serve as motivation now get to experience their own night this fall.

”We won on the road, so it’ll kind of turn into a celebration for our fans again,” Washington defenseman Matt Niskanen said. ”Just in our rink and stuff, watching that banner go up will be cool for everybody involved.”

The Western Conference-champion Golden Knights open their second season on Oct. 4 against the Philadelphia Flyers. As previously announced Sean Mannion Jersey , the Devils will face the Edmonton Oilers in each team’s season opener on Oct. 6 in Gothenburg, Sweden, after finishing up exhibition play in Europe.

On the night the Vegas Golden Knights clinched the NHL’s Pacific Division title, the expansion team retired the No. 58 jersey and raised a banner with the names of the 58 killed in the Oct. 1 concert shooting on the Las Vegas Strip.

In a pregame ceremony Saturday night Anthony Munoz Jersey , the black-and-gold ”VEGAS STRONG” banner was lifted to the rafters at T-Mobile Arena following a video tribute.

Several Knights players called the ceremony emotional, powerful and beautiful.

Vegas forward Alex Tuch says he believes the team drew inspiration from the ceremony as they went on to beat the San Jose Sharks 3-2 and record the 50th win of their inaugural season.

Hundreds of others were injured when a lone gunman carried out the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history.

Vincent Edwards Jersey ,

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 5 Sep - 07:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Croc Jeux Index du Forum -> Croc Jeux -> Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange