Croc Jeux Index du Forum

Croc Jeux Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

mes you really can’t tell

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Croc Jeux Index du Forum -> Croc Jeux -> Présentation des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
douhua2233

Masculin Cancer (21juin-23juil) 蛇 Serpent
Point(s): 130
Moyenne de points: 2,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Oct - 04:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: mes you really can’t tell Répondre en citant

LeBron James laughed as he came around the backstage partition after arriving fashionably late for his crowded John Carlson Jersey , post-practice news conference.

As he stepped onto the podium, back among friendly faces and in the building where he has done some of his finest work, James seemed at ease, almost content. No signs of stress anywhere.

Moments later, his demeanor shifted.

A few reminders about his team’s urgent predicament against Golden State, questions about President Donald Trump and another review of Cleveland’s heartbreaking loss in Oakland swung his emotions.

”I know it feels like we’re down 2-0, and I don’t like the way I feel,” James said. ”I don’t like the mood that I’m in right now. There’s no, like, `OK, you’re down 2-0 and you feel better than when you’re down 2-0 before.’ When you’re down like this, in a deficit like this – versus a team like this – there’s no good feeling. So I don’t feel good about it.”

The Cavaliers may be in a dark place.

For the third time in the past four Finals, James and his teammates enter Game 3 against the Warriors in a win-or-make-summer-vacation-plans situation. After they wasted a 51-point effort by James – with a reversed official’s call, missed free throw by George Hill and bone-headed move from J.R. Smith – and let Game 1 slip away in overtime , and following Stephen Curry’s 3-point barrage in Game 2 , the Cavs are faced with the reality that their season, strange as it has been to this point http://www.officialducks.com/authentic-adidas-antoine-vermette-jersey , is in serious jeopardy.

However, coach Tyronn Lue, who plans to give disappointing forward Rodney Hood playing time on Wednesday night, feels his team can change the complexion of this series.

”We’re very confident we can do that,” Lue said. ”The guys are engaged and locked in. Winning tomorrow is a step forward, but then going out with Game 4 also. We’re locked into doing that, and we know we can.

”We believe.”

It’s easy to understand Lue’s confidence. After what the Cavaliers have experienced this season, a 2-0 deficit in the Finals against a star-studded Warriors squad on the cusp of being stamped as a modern-day dynasty seems manageable.

Cleveland has endured injuries, trades, tragedy and drama for months. The Cavs, who climbed from a 2-0 hole to beat Boston in the conference finals, have major roster holes and unfixable flaws. There’s no denying their toughness.

”We’ve been very persistent and very resilient throughout this whole season, no matter what has been going on,” James said. ”We have an opportunity to come home and protect home, as Golden State has done. It’s a very tall task. A very tough challenge going against these guys, going against this team.”

Teams that have taken a 2-0 lead are 29-4 in the Finals, but the Warriors know better than to be overconfident. They’ve learned the hard way.

Golden State held a 3-1 lead in the 2016 Finals before the Cavs rallied to win three straight and dethrone the Dubs. And last year Womens Kevin White Jersey , the Warriors trailed by six with 3:09 left before storming back to win 118-113 in Game 3.

Cleveland has won eight straight playoff games at Quicken Loans Arena, which may be louder than ever with hometown fans still frothing from some calls that went against the Cavaliers in the Bay Area last week.

Just the sight of Warriors forward Draymond Green should be enough to push the decibel readings inside the building to unsafe levels.

”I don’t really think about being up 2-0 because the series could turn so fast,” Warriors star Kevin Durant said. ”It’s a great position to be in. I don’t want to take that for granted; don’t get me wrong. But the job is not done, and you can’t relax or be comfortable when you’re still trying to win this thing. We know coming on the road is going to be tougher.”

The Warriors may have Andre Iguodala back for the first time in the series.

One of the team’s best defenders, Iguodala has missed six straight games with a left knee injury suffered in Game 3 of the Western Conference finals. Coach Steve Kerr said the 34-year-old has improved.

”He’s getting closer, and I’m hopeful that he can play,” Kerr said. ”If not tomorrow, then in Game 4.”

While Kerr looked forward, James was forced to take another glance back at Game 1.

On Sunday, uncut TV footage showed James uncomfortably sitting on Cleveland’s bench next to Smith, who inexplicably dribbled out the final seconds of regulation. James was shown asking Lue if the team had any timeouts and then reacting as if he had been punched in the stomach when he learned the Cavs could have stopped the clock.

”Damn cameras,” James joked when asked about the video. ”I finally got Game 1 out of my head. You’re taking me back, huh?”

James, who is averaging 40 points, 10.5 assists and 8.5 rebounds in two games, abstains from social media during the postseason. He was unaware the video went viral or that he’s being criticized for not inspiring his teammates.

”Me being criticized? I don’t believe that,” he said sarcastically. ”I don’t care at all. I mean Womens Melvin Gordon Jersey , we’re in the NBA Finals. How much more picking up of teammates do you want me to do?”

This story has been corrected to show that the Cavaliers won three, not four, straight games to win the NBA Finals in 2016.

Mike Vrabel has been around the NFL long enough to know that he will have some growing pains as a first-time head coach.

His goal with the Tennessee Titans is pretty basic.

Don’t make the same mistake twice.

”There’s going to be a lot of things that are going to come up for the first time …,” Vrabel told The Associated Press on Wednesday.

”I’m going to make mistakes. I’m not going to make too many of them hopefully and not make the same mistake twice. And learn from the mistake and be able to ask for advice.”

Vrabel seemingly has been destined to be an NFL head coach for years, even during his 14-year career as a linebacker with Pittsburgh, New England and Kansas City.

The only question after Vrabel started coaching first as an assistant at his alma mater at Ohio State and then the NFL’s Houston Texans was which team would hire him first.

The Titans had tried men with prior experience as NFL head coaches in Ken Whisenhunt and Mike Mularkey. Whisenhunt was fired in November 2015 with a 3-20 record , while Mularkey was fired in January despite consecutive 9-7 seasons and the franchise’s first playoff victory in 14 years .

Controlling owner Amy Adams Strunk and general manager Jon Robinson, who first met Vrabel when both men worked in New England, hired Vrabel five days after firing Mularkey as the team’s 19th head coach.

Vrabel filled his coaching staff with a combination of experience and youth. He convinced Matt LaFleur, who also interviewed for the Titans’ head coaching job, to be his offensive coordinator and lured Dean Pees out of retirement to be his defensive coordinator.

Pees, who coached Vrabel in New England, said he always knew Vrabel would be a great coach someday even if he didn’t know if it would be in college or the NFL.

”The thing about Mike he’s everything that you expect and want out of a player,” Pees said.

”He’s tough, he’s an overachiever, he’s smart as heck. He’s got an incredible work ethic, so when I’m watching him and watching his style of coaching I’m not surprised one bit at any of it to be honest with you.”

After hiring his coaching staff Tyler Seguin Jersey , Vrabel has made other changes with each move dissected for any signs of installing the “Patriot Way” in Nashville .

He closed the locker room to the media during the team’s offseason program, instead having reporters talk to players on the practice field. Vrabel talked about his decision but didn’t waver.

Vrabel also has tried to make clear that he’s been influenced by many coaches from Bill Cowher and John Mitchell in Pittsburgh, Bill Belichick in New England, Urban Meyer at Ohio State to Bill O’Brien in Houston.

”I think that my personality is probably different than Bill and Urban,” Vrabel said. ”Probably a little similar to Bill O’Brien. But it’s still kind of just who I am and appreciate everything that I’ve learned from those coaches.”

On the field, Vrabel has been a hands-on coach who has jumped on a blocking sled and shown rookie linebacker Rashaan Evans a specific technique he wanted. He also veered off script in practices, calling out different downs and distances to test how everyone reacted – including himself.

”He’s going to be taping ankles sooner or later,” four-time Pro Bowl linebacker Brian Orakpo said.

”I mean he’s going to be cooking lunch. This guy is all over the place, and we love it. It’s high intensity, high motor, energetic. Sometimes you really can’t tell if he’s joking or not. But he’s still a player’s coach and we’re thrilled that he’s on board.”

The Titans wrapped up their offseason program last week , and Vrabel said he feels settled in now after working to get a feel for each person’s strengths and weaknesses. That also included some self-scouting for how Vrabel can improve as a head coach.

Now he’s got a break before rookies, quarterbacks and injured Titans report July 22 followed by the rest of the team July 25 for training camp. Vrabel won’t coach his first game until Aug. 9 when Tennessee opens the preseason in Green Bay. The Titans’ season opener is Sept. 9 in Miami.

And Vrabel knows he faces very high expectations even if this is his first season.

”Everybody knows what the expectations are,” Vrabel said. ”It’s to win.”

Buffalo Bills Jerseys

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Oct - 04:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Croc Jeux Index du Forum -> Croc Jeux -> Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange