Croc Jeux Index du Forum

Croc Jeux Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Children's favorite toys in the world

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Croc Jeux Index du Forum -> Le coin des carteux -> Autres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
friv1001

Masculin
Point(s): 1
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 25 Sep - 17:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: Children's favorite toys in the world Répondre en citant

Toy store of children around the world through the real and vivid pictures of Italian photographer Gabriele Galimberti.

Toys that help children develop their motor skills / Attention when buying toys for children

Under no circumstances, any country, children are still children, what they like most is played with their favorite items. This is exactly what Galimberti photographed during his time shooting for children around the world with his favorite toy.
Friv 8
Friv 10
Friv 100
Juegos Friv 100
Y88 Games
This photographer came up with the idea of ​​capturing the image of children and the "assets" they considered most valuable when he was working for a magazine in Italy. For three years, he has photographed children in 58 countries from the United States to India, Iceland ... All of these photos were collected in a photo book called "Toy Story".

"I think my job is simply to find out about the differences in people, about life in the world and how children play depending on where they are born," says the photographer. will.

As a geometric lover, he arranged his own toys in a layout that suited his photography style. "All my pictures are geometric. The arrangement of things with me took place naturally. "
Juegos Friv 100
Y88 Games

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 25 Sep - 17:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Croc Jeux Index du Forum -> Le coin des carteux -> Autres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange