Croc Jeux Index du Forum

Croc Jeux Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Gary Cahill England Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Croc Jeux Index du Forum -> Croc Jeux -> Présentation des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ding2018

Masculin
Point(s): 254
Moyenne de points: 2,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Juin - 09:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Gary Cahill England Jersey Répondre en citant

SAN FRANCISCO, March 2 (Xinhua) -- Uber CEO Travis Kalanick apologized to all Uber employees in a note Tuesday evening after he was caught on a dashboard camera in a heated argument with a Uber driver.

"By now I'm sure you've seen the video where I treated an Uber driver disrespectfully. To say that I am ashamed is an extreme understatement," said Kalanick in the note shortly after Bloomberg published the six-minute video obtained from Fawzi Kamel, driver of the company's high-end service Uber Black.

The video caught the verbal altercation in San Francisco between Kalanick and Kamel, who was angry like many other Uber drivers about plunging fares and lower pay.

The quarrel started when Kamel argued with Kalanick for "raising the standards" while "dropping the prices."

"I lost 97,000 (U.S.) dollars because of you. I'm bankrupt because of you," Kamel complained, "You changed the whole business. You dropped the prices."

Kalanick answered back, "You know what? Some people don't like to take responsibility for their owns. They blame everything in their life on somebody else."

Kalanick climbed out of the car, spitting "good luck" behind him.

The video quickly sparked social media outrage and revived the campaign of #DeleteUber on Twitter.

Softened from his pugnacious mood in the video, Kalanick wrote in the note that the incident "cannot be explained away."

"It's clear this video is a reflection of me -- and the criticism we've received is a stark reminder that I must fundamentally change as a leader and grow up," he wrote.

"This is the first time I've been willing to admit that I need leadership help and I intend to get it," he continued. "I want to profoundly apologize to Fawzi, as well as the driver and rider community, and to the Uber team."

Changes in Uber's business model have hurt the income of many Uber drivers, as the company lowered fares to remain competitive against other ride-sharing companies.

As Bloomberg noted, an Uber Black ride cost 4.90 dollars per mile in 2012, while it now costs 3.75 per mile.

"We started high-end. We didn't go low-end because we wanted to. We went low-end because we had to because we'd be out of business," Kalanick said in the video.

ROCKY START OF YEAR

This is just the latest embarrassing story for Kalanick and Uber. The ride-hailing giant has been exposed in a string of negative press coverage over the past three months that all pointed the finger at its toxic corporate culture and dysfunctional management structure.

On Monday, Uber asked its new senior vice president of engineering to resign for failing to disclose a sexual harassment allegation against him at his former post at Google.

More than a week ago, a former engineer at Uber wrote a blog post alleging that the company's human resources personnel repeatedly ignored her sexual harassment claims as the company was reluctant to punish the "high performer."

In February, Kalanick quit from Trump's business advisory council amid intense public criticism, as his membership in the council was being read as support for the billionaire president's agenda.

In January, the company's decision to cut surge pricing was perceived by many, not to mention its many immigrant drivers, as undermining a strike by a New York taxi union protesting against U.S. President Donald Trump's controversial travel ban. It also triggered a wave of trend to delete Uber's app in a way to boycott the company.

In December, Uber pulled its self-driving fleet off the road in San Francisco, California, the company's home town, after the California Department of Motor Vehicles said they were operating illegally without an autonomous vehicle licence.

Fosun International Ltd's office in Shanghai. On Thursday Breel Embolo WM 2018 Trikot , the Hong Kong-listed company acquired an 80 percent stake in state-owned Caixa Seguros e Saude SGPS SA, Portugal's largest insurance group. [Provided to China Daily]

Fosun International Ltd, China's biggest private conglomerate Michael Lang WM 2018 Trikot , has bought a controlling stake in Portugal's largest insurance group for 1 billion euros ($1.36 billion), in a bid to build an investment group focused on the insurance sector.

Fosun International's chairman Guo Guangchang said in statement on Thursday that the Hong Kong-listed company outbid US investment fund Apollo Global Management LLC to acquire an 80 percent stake in state-owned Caixa Seguros e Saude SGPS SA, Portugal's largest insurance group Manuel Akanji WM 2018 Trikot , which is owned by state bank Caixa Geral de Depositos SA.

Fosun won the bid for the acquisition of 80 percent of the share capital and voting rights of Fidelidade SA, 80 percent of the share capital and voting rights of Multicare SA, and 80 percent of the share capital and voting rights of Cares SA Nico Elvedi WM 2018 Trikot , all fully owned units of Caixa Seguros e Saude, the statement said.

Wang Qunbin, Fosun Group's president Leo Lacroix WM 2018 Trikot , led the team that finalized the deal.

The team was originally looking for M&A targets in neighboring Spain, but a local adviser told them to look into Portuguese assets instead, an insider close to the Chinese company said.

Fosun could not be reached for comment.

The deal brings Fosun a step closer to building an investment conglomerate with its core business based on insurance Stephan Lichtsteiner WM 2018 Trikot , industry observers said.

In 2012, Fosun and the US-based Prudential Financial Inc established Pramerica Fosun Life Insurance Co Ltd, a 50-50 joint venture Yann Sommer WM 2018 Trikot , which has its headquarters in Shanghai.

In January last year, Fosun invested $468 million to get an 85 percent stake in reinsurance firm Peak Reinsurance Co Ltd in partnership with International Financial Corp, a member of the World Bank Group. This investment had generated millions of US dollars in profit by the end of last year Xherdan Shaqiri Schweiz Trikot , the Economic Observer recently reported.

Liang Xinjun, chief executive officer of the Fosun . Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NHL Shirts Wholesale NBA Shirts Wholesale MLB Hoodies Wholesale Soccer Hats Wholesale NFL Hats

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Juin - 09:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Croc Jeux Index du Forum -> Croc Jeux -> Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange